The ReStore takes donations of gently used or new merchandise and resells those items to the general public. Proceeds from the sale of these items helps support the mission of Middlesex Habitat for Humanity.
Do you have items you’d like to donate?
Pickups are primarily reserved for items that cannot be transported in a personal vehicle, those we ask our donors to drop off during store hours. However, if your donation is larger than what can fit in a personal vehicle and meets our donation criteria, a pickup can be arranged by clicking on the donation tab. Complete the On-Line Pick-up Request to schedule a donation pick-up.
We’d love to be able to take everything but some things we are just not able to sell. Click here to learn more about our donation criteria.
We suggest you schedule your donation pick-up at least one week in advance as we often have a high volume of requests for donation pick-up. Also, to effectively serve Middlesex Habitat for Humanity we are limited to sending donation pick-up vehicles only when donated items would generate sufficient revenue to cover the costs of the donation pick-up service, for items that are in sellable condition, and that meet our donations criteria.
When it comes to donations, the Middlesex Habitat for Humanity ReStore covers a very large area in Connecticut. Our immediate area is Middlesex County:
- Deep River
- East Haddam
- East Hampton
- Old Saybrook
If you live in any of the following areas please contact the appropriate affiliate first.
- Danbury – Housatonic Habitat for Humanity (203) 205-0952
- Hartford – Greater Hartford Habitat for Humanity (860) 541-2208
- New Haven – New Haven CT Habitat for Humanity (203) 785-0794
- New London County – Habitat for Humanity of Eastern Connecticut (860) 437-3422
- Windham County – Habitat for Humanity of Eastern Connecticut (860) 564-7507
- Salisbury – Habitat for Humanity of Northwest CT (860) 824-9839
- Stratford – Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County (203) 383-4358